You can make greeting cards with Word 2010 for any occasion and event such as Birthdays, Get Well Soon cards etc which you can print yourself.
To create a card please follow the steps below:
1. Click on File from the top left corner.
2. Click on New. The Template List will open. From the Template List, click on Greeting Cards.
3. Choose a sub-section from within the Greeting Cards menu.
4. Once you have selected a Greeting card sub section, you will see the Greeting Cards appropriate to it.
5. You can preview all of the templates in Word by clicking on them. When you have found the one you would like to use then click the Download button on the right hand side.
6. When you click Download, the Office Genuine Advantage validation dialogue box may appear. If it does then follow the prompts to complete the Validation of your Microsoft Office 2010 software.
7. You can customise the downloaded card by changing the colors and fonts or by adding your own message to it. You can also make your creation even more personal by adding your own photos to it.
8. Once you have created your Greeting Card, you are now ready to print.
Air-IT – Microsoft specialists
Air-IT specialise in Microsoft technologies and offer a range of award winning managed ICT services.
If you’re having trouble with your IT and communications, need IT support, want a little extra help internally or with a project, then please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to an expert member of our team.