Laura Saxton and Paul Judge showing off new responsive website
The new website is the fifth version we’ve launched since we were founded back in 2005.
Designed with the user in mind
As you can imagine there have been some dramatic changes in technology over the past 10 years with the present day focus being all about user experience and responsive design across multiple devices.
Re-aligning our services
Our new website has been built with the user in mind and has enabled us to take our online brand identity to the next level. We’ve also realigned our extensive range of IT and communications services to better fit the needs of our growing client base of SMBs, IT managers and enterprises.
We’re extremely pleased to launch our new company website, which is fully responsive across PC, tablet and smart devices. This will further support our continued high growth and expansion cementing our position as the leading Managed IT Service Provider in the area.
New Features at a glance
Much time, thought and energy has been put in to the planning of the new site so that we can deliver an even better user experience and much clearer service offering.
To help you make the most of our new site, we’ve outlined some of the new features below:
Improved client support area
- Our new client support area provides easy access to our Service Desk team allowing clients to quickly get in touch and log support tickets with technicians by telephone, email, live chat and our online portal.
- You can also access remote support and the Air-IT anti-spam portal.
Live service status notices
- We’ll be providing clients with live information on service updates (like broadband outages in the region), as well as selected news, such as the latest information about software, security and potential threats.
- You’ll be able to request instant live chat with our sales team or support technicians throughout the site.
Service Delivery KPIs
- As a customer centric organisation, service is the key value that underpins everything we do – our clients are our number 1 priority. We strive to deliver a world-class service and pride ourselves on being transparent.
- As mentioned above, we have streamlined our service offering to better fit with client needs and offer a comprehensive range of IT support packages, cloud solutions, managed IT services, consultancy, telephony and connectivity services that include tailored options for fully or partially outsourced requirements.
A big thank you
A great deal of work has gone into the new site behind the scenes so we’d like to thank all our staff who’ve been involved in the project.
We’d also like to say a big thank you to Ian and all the team at Threerooms, Julio and Jon and the team at BigSpring – our website design and – for all their hard work in the design and build of this fantastic new website.
Watch this space
Watch this space for regular updates to content and news about Air-IT, our services, latest technology news and tips and advice.
Over the coming months we’ll also be adding a meet the team section and an in-depth technology resource area that will include how to videos, white papers and various other useful resources that will help you get ahead in your day to day use of technology.
We do hope you find our new website of interest and look forward to receiving any feedback.