Founded in 2005 Air-IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider (No.1 in the East Midlands). We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
The right cultural fit is vital. We are looking for someone who is able to think on one’s feet, spot opportunity and deliver revenue. Constantly looking for the right avenues to grow, this role offers a careers platform that will always be challenging!
You are not alone though and communication is key. You will support and service your clients, working alongside colleagues in the Sales, Accounts and Projects team, with constant support and guidance from your peers and management team. You will build and maintain relationships inside the business and across the SME community. The role will be varied and demanding and there is a level of commercial responsibility too. The business must operate at a profit but with the client’s best interest at heart.
To be considered for the role please make sure you have the following skills set or experience before applying:
- 1-years experience, ideally at Account Management level
- Knowledge of building quotations or positioning IT/Communications solutions
- Tech savvy
- Familiar being client-facing, with excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Confident to deal with key business decision makers at all levels
- Creative thinker, confident enough to share ideas and get buy-in
- Commercially astute
- A quick learner with a passion for achieving
- Relevant industry qualification desirable
- Current and valid UK driving license
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and skill set. 28 days holiday (including public holidays), healthcare, pension and competitive wider benefits.
If you would like to apply for this position, then please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Strictly no agencies please.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 6-weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Relocation fees will not be provided and we will only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.