If you have any problems accessing your Client Portal account or require more information, please call our Service Desk on +44 (0)115 880 0044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Logging in to Your Air-IT Client Portal Account
- Navigate to the Air-IT Client Portal login page
- In the Email field, enter the email address associated with your Air-IT portal account
- In the Password field, enter your Air-IT portal account password
- Click Submit
- After logging in to the Air-IT Client Portal, click the Tickets tab or the Manage Tickets button
- Your tickets are displayed in a list view in the Tickets area
- In the Search By area, you can search your tickets by key word, ticket number, or contact
- You can also filter your tickets by open or closed status
- Click the title of a ticket to open it
- In the ticket popup window, you can Sign Off on the ticket, check its Status or Update it
- You can enter additional notes in the Discussion field
- Click Close (x) to exit the ticket popup window
Creating a New Ticket
- Click the Create Ticket button to create a new service ticket
- Select the type of service you need
- Enter a title and description for the problem
IMPORTANT: Please note that if you fill out the Title and Description of the ticket in Step 2 and then select a Service Type in Step 1, the selection of the service type will overwrite anything you have written.
- Click the Attach Document link to attach a file to the ticket
- Review your contact details. Note that company administrators can assign tickets to a specified contact
- Click Submit
IMPORTANT: This process is only available to company administrators
- After logging in to the Air-IT Client Portal, click the Account tab in the far right of the horizontal menu bar and select Users in the drop down menu
Note: The Account tab will only display if you are a Portal Admin! Likewise, the Users button will not work unless you are a Portal Admin!
- Click Users
- The list of users for your company is displayed
- You can search and filter this list by using the controls in the Search By area.
- Click the name of the user to modify or disable them
- Click the Disable User button to disable that user’s access to Air-IT Client Portal
- Click the same button again to re-enable the user
- Click Edit to edit the user’s information
- Here you can update the user’s name, access level, email, Client Portal password, and phone numbers
- Click Save when finished.
IMPORTANT: This process is only available to company administrators who have access to all users and all tickets in their company account.
Adding New Users
- Click the New User button
- Fill out the new user’s information
- Click the Save and Close button