Office 365 from Air-IT
Office 365 is a full featured suite of Microsoft applications allowing you to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Paying a monthly subscription entitles you to familiar tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) with enterprise class email, online conferencing, storage and file sharing.
An all-in-one solution that keeps itself up to date; Office 365 provides a dynamic set of secure, Cloud connected tools that will help your business to communicate and collaborate with ease.
Office 365 can be accessed from virtually anywhere across all your devices (PCs, Macs, smart phones and tablets), offering the ultimate in flexibility and mobile working.
As a long-standing Microsoft partner, collaboration with us is the perfect way to achieve these benefits. To learn more about Office 365 please download our brochure below.
Office 365 Features and Plans
There are a number of Office 365 plans available that cater for the needs of both small to medium sized businesses (up to 300 users) and advanced enterprise use (unlimited users). These vary depending on your individual requirements and all are priced on a monthly subscription per user basis.
Key information at a glance
Features for your team
- Easy to use familiar Microsoft software
- Business-class email, shared Calendars, IM, web conferencing
- Always up to date – no need for updates or upgrade costs
- Access from anywhere on any device – PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet
- Access documents securely using desktop, web browser or apps
- Store, sync, and share files that are securely backed up to the Cloud
- Simultaneously collaborate with multiple users
- Work better together with online meetings and conferencing
- Work together in real time without compromising security
- Add other Microsoft applications as needed
Subscription and licensing
- Subscription model means no upfront costs
- 1 year annual contract commitment
- Monthly payments per user
- Scale quickly to add and remove users
- Flexibility to mix and match services
- Users can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Security – Access is password-protected and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Updated protection – Automatic antivirus and spam-fighting updates
- Business Continuity – Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
- Email – 50GB email storage and send 25MB messages
- High availability – Microsoft guarantee 99.9% SLAs
- Storage – 1 TB of secure Cloud storage on OneDrive
- Monitoring – 24×7 monitoring
If Office 365 isn’t for you
Whilst Office 365 offers many benefits it isn’t suitable for all businesses. We’ve the expertise to offer other on-premise software and solutions, hybrid mixes of traditional on-site and Cloud solutions, plus related Cloud Email and Cloud Desktop services.
So please ask and we’ll advise on the best solution that fits your businesses needs.
For more information about Office 365, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to one of our Cloud specialists who’ll be pleased to advise on the most suitable monthly plan.