With a key focus on customer service we have a clear set of values and a strong sense of culture that underpins everything we do.
It’s all about the people
Here at Air-IT we understand that people are our most important asset. A lot of operations in IT are automated these days, but with widespread automation comes the risk of inflexibility and failure to understand people’s needs and goals. One of our key differentiators is our people.
Air-IT is like a family. There’s no office politics behind the scenes, and no nonsense, but this also comes from working hard to find the right people in the first place.
If you look around here, there are a lot of smiling faces. Being at work should be enjoyable and rewarding, and, at Air-IT, it is. The result is more than just individual happiness though. It reflects in people’s behaviour and effort, and more importantly, positive attitude to our clients.
Embedded into our company culture is a sense of fun. This ranges from group events such as nights out together, and sporting activities, right down to a bit of friendly competition within the team – for example who has the best fix for a technical problem. This runs right through the company.
As a result, we’re all supportive of each other: ready to help when needed.
And people tend to stay as employees. We’re proud that we’ve got exceptionally low staff turnover and the company is still growing.
Along with the fun there’s also hard work. We expect people to show an ability and a willingness to learn and be adaptable. We provide the opportunity for people to demonstrate their knowledge through training and accreditation too, and we have a great programme of staff development.
Plus, there are opportunities to be involved in many areas because the company is still growing. It’s a challenging and rewarding environment to be in, with plenty of the thrills and spills of an entrepreneurial spirit, but one in which it is safe to stretch and to grow.
And it’s fair to say that we’re all passionate about what we do, and about our company and our clients. We’re all prepared to go that extra mile when needed.
Our company values
Our company values
We have 4 core company values that underpin everything we do.
Think outside the box, challenge constructively and act before others do. Realise the opportunity.
- We know that good isn’t good enough. We never stand still and strive for continuous improvement through innovation. We ensure the highest standards are met through best practices and the on-going review and development of our people, processes, procedures and systems.
Be accountable, work together as a team and communicate clearly. Achieve results.
- We always give 100% to make sure we succeed. We’re compassionate and cooperative team players, flexible in our approach to work. We’re committed to achieving our goals together and always focus on reaching a resolution, not a compromise. And of course, we’re committed to helping our clients achieve their own successes through technology. We always put their needs first ensuring we deliver a customer experience second to none.
Always deliver exceptional quality, accomplish and improve. Inspire the best.
- We strive to be the best that we can, always improving and going that extra mile to excel in what we do. We’re committed to exceeding our client’s needs, they’re are our number 1 priority. It’s more than just fixing a problem; it’s prompt responses, outstanding communication, quality information, and a focus on delivering a world-class service each and every time.
Creating a positive place to work, leading by example, giving back and supporting ethical initiatives. Responsible leadership.
- We make sure our staff are happy. We’ve created an open, supportive and inclusive culture that positively empowers our people. Our philosophy is – ‘staff who enjoy their work and feel valued will succeed for themselves, succeed for their team and succeed for the company as a whole’.
- We’re committed to providing an enjoyable, fulfilling and rewarding workplace that offers many opportunities for progression and encourages self-development – one where our people can be inspired to achieve and be the best that they can.
- We’re honest and ethical in everything we do. We keep our commitments and treat our clients, partners and each other with mutual trust and respect. Helping others is a core belief, so we like to give back to the wider community through fundraising and by supporting local causes.
Through our unique culture with embedded values, we believe we’ve created a dynamic, loyal, and highly effective team who are all committed to the long term success of Air-IT, its clients and the surrounding community.
Want to join our team?
Do you have the determination and enthusiasm to be a good fit with the team at Air-IT? We’re always looking for talented people to join us, learn more about our career opportunities.
Careers at Air-IT
To find out more about Air-IT and how we can help you get ahead with your ICT, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to one of our technology experts.