Heard it all before?
If you shop around, most other providers of Managed IT and Communications Services seem to be saying the same thing. Expectations and demand are now well understood by marketing teams in this industry, so we all know what we need to offer in order to meet needs and to stay in business.
At Air-IT, we make every effort to go beyond our client expectations.
You first – technology second
- It’s easy to say, but we understand that we’re a customer service organisation first and foremost, before we are a technology-driven company. It doesn’t matter how clever the technologies or our technical skills are, without you, they mean nothing. You’re our number 1 priority.
Accountability and ownership (equals good value)
- We encourage our employees to take personal ownership of your IT support and service issues, even if they’ve escalated the job to a specialist. They work as a team and cross-check with each other, to ensure the task is properly completed.
- We stress the importance of communication too. Our technicians all have individual customer service KPIs that mean we’re able to report back to you, so you know that you’re getting good service and value for money.
Honesty and professionalism
- Culture is important to us, our company values aren’t just paper statements. This is a stimulating and fun place to work. Happy and smart people create better service. Like many providers, we recognise that plain speaking is a key element in your decision-making and ensuring that your technology works for you.
Our efficiencies allow us to pass benefits to you
- We’re proud that we invest in the best service management technology available and we do it quickly. While we say that technology should be used to achieve organisational success, we also practice what we preach.
- We use cutting-edge service technologies behind the scenes, and this puts us at an advantage over our competitors. We can work optimally – with better accuracy and efficiently. Lower running costs for us are passed to you as cost-effectiveness and better service quality.
Technology is still important
- Although we place you first when it comes to our goals and culture, it doesn’t mean that we neglect technology. We’re fully committed to accreditation, training and certification. We only partner with the best suppliers, too, and work very closely with them to deliver advanced intelligence on the latest technological solutions which we pass onto to you.
- You’ll soon get to know the team and your account manager. We won’t just be there if something goes wrong or if there’s a quick sale in the offering. Because we place so much importance upon our customer service we strive to turn our relationship with you into a true trusted partnership.
Your success is our success
- Our success comes from you, through us helping you make best use of technology to forge efficiencies of your own, create your own differentiators, be more dynamic and competitive, and ultimately achieve success.
If you think we can help you move forward with your ICT, or you’d like more information about our services, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 and speak to one of our technology specialists.