Continuity, Recovery and Backup Services
There’s a lot of genuinely interesting facts about why backup and disaster recovery is important to organisations and the costs of not having this in place.
However, it isn’t actually of much use to you unless you need to persuade someone else to make plans and do something about continuity. And, if you’re reading this, you already know why you should be considering this, so we won’t waste any more of your time.
How we can help
We can help you improve your Business Continuity solution with:
Close partnerships with industry leading technology vendors
- Means we can bring you the latest technology.
History of successful projects
- Through consultation, design, planning, procurement, implementation, handover (including training), and ongoing support and monitoring – you decide where you need our help.
Moving to the next level
- Working with you to audit and test your existing solution, followed up with recommendations for improvement.
Prevention rather than cure
- Preventing data disaster in the first place, making sure you can return to operational levels within your timeframes, and preparing for the unthinkable: those so-called “Acts of God”.
Need help with your backups?
Here at Air-IT we want to help everyone who’s serious about using ICT to improve their business, regardless of the size of the organisation or the level of expertise.
Maybe you’ve had a close shave with data loss, or experienced disruption. Maybe your old tape backup is giving you cause for concern, and probably isn’t up to the job anymore.
We can help you find the right solution, without it getting overly complicated or breaking the bank. You get peace of mind: we get to meet a new client!
Just get in touch and we’ll be pleased to help and advise.
Technologies we cover
Below is a cross section of the solutions we provide, but if you don’t see what you need, please get in touch since we cover most business needs.
- Backups of email and other hierarchical data systems
- Backups in virtualised environments
- Speed of recovery
- Simple or accelerated backup
- Continuous backup and recovery capability
- Continuity through highly available or redundant storage and server systems, such virtualisation
- Cloud, Hybrid and on premise backup and recovery systems
- Remote monitoring, testing, management and support of recovery platforms
Industry leading BDR solutions
What next ?
To find out more about our Continuity, Recovery and Backup services and how we can help protect your business, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to an expert member of our team.