Your ideal partner for ICT Project Delivery
ICT infrastructure is likely to be one of the biggest capital investments your business will make. So it makes sense to seek independent, specialist advice from an expert before you commit to anything.
Our Project Delivery services
We will help you identify and realise ROI on your ICT investments and offer a full range of Project Delivery services. You can pick-and-mix for a tailored project, and choose the exact fit for your requirements, from full outsourcing to complimenting your IT team with specialist experience, knowledge and skills.
If your business wants to move ahead using ICT, or just requires a simple set of upgrades, a redesign of your current systems, or a brand new system implementation, Air IT can help.
Structured Project Management
We follow a structured approach to Project Management to ensure success – it’s that attention to detail that makes all the difference.
Whether or not you want us to undertake formal management processes on your project, we use our own internal systems to manage and verify all progress, risks, ongoing costs, quality of work, adherence to timescales, and as a reference back to your goals.
Our Project Management lifecycle
- Strategy – understanding your needs, discussion, audits, research, advice
- Design – review options, recommendation, business case, solution design, proposals
- Transition – approval, purchasing, project management, installation, training, review
- Operation – support services, monitoring, remote management, patching and updates
- Improvement – change management, client reviews, reconsider objectives, new technologies
Project Stages we follow
Projects stages typically include the following:
Understand your goals and requirements
- Our consultants will help identify objectives based on your goals, with creation of a proposal that aligns with them.
- We reach agreement on the business plan, assign team members, source required hardware and software, and make arrangements for the work to begin.
- Once we obtain authorisation from you to go ahead we’ll perform ongoing reviews of objectives and expectations, as well as assign tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- We put processes in place to manage quality, risk, communication, and ensure that project controls, documentation and the plans are in place.
- Once a project has started, we will report on progress, monitor for any issues or risks that arise, and take corrective action.
Managing Project stages
- While reviewing progress and success we will make any updates to the plan that arise out of discussion and agreement with you.
- Finally, we ensure that the project is complete and meets with expectations in terms of cost, timescale and overall goals.
- Once all is completed, we update our records and evaluate for ways to improve. We then complete formal hand-over with you.
- There are also options for monitoring and remote management and ongoing strategic review to continue the forward-looking approach to ICT.
For more information about Project Delivery or any of our other services, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to one of our technology experts.