Who we help and what we do
Our clients cover all markets and range in size from small to medium businesses to organisations with offices around the world. We’ll provide support that will meet your requirements perfectly.
We offer a range of Service Desk options, from a fully outsourced operation to particular aspects, such as overspill services, 1st line support call management and troubleshooting, or an expert 3rd line escalation resource for your own IT support team.
If you prefer, we can integrate with your ICT team so your end-users need never know that we’re not a part of your business or that the support is outsourced.
1st Line Support
3rd Line Support
Service Desk features at a glance
Outsource all or part of your needs
- Businesses with limited ICT resource often outsource their entire IT support function.
- However, we can also offer outsourcing of just your 1st line IT support together with ticket management, or 3rd line support with issues being escalated to us where particular expertise is needed.
Advanced ticketing processes
- Our ticketing process is efficient and predictable, and we use a sophisticated support management system.
- We also have full audit trails on each ticket, together with real-time dashboards, that ensure everything gets resolved promptly and in accordance with the impact it is having on your business. We’re also ISO accredited and base our support operations on ITIL practise.
Unlimited use of our support service
- Our Service Desk comes with unlimited remote support – we agree the pricing up-front, and after that you can use us as many or as few times as you need to. And our price is competitive and within reach of small businesses.
- You can get in touch as often as you need, by phone, email or using our client Service Hub or chat application – whichever is most convenient.
- Everyone in our frontline team is trained and technically certified – sorting out your problem is more important than just call-centre response stats.
Easy ticket creation, transparent progress and reporting
- Your staff, or a nominated representative, can create tickets by phone, by email, using our chat application or through our client Service Hub via the desktop client, mobile app or web version.
- Our portal allows you to follow progress on your tickets, and we can provide monthly reports summarising utilisation of our services and well as information on your ICT estate. Plus, we guarantee fast responses and resolution of your problems.
Be ahead of the game with monitoring
- As part of our service, we can monitor your systems and either offer a heads-up to your own staff, or go ahead and prevent many outages. This can contribute to your activities towards achieving compliance standards by ticking the box for event management.
The next step…
If you think we can help, or you’d like more information about our outsourced Service Desk or other IT support services, please contact us today or call us on 0115 880 004.