This is an ideal ad-hoc service for general one-off IT support issues, emergency support, consultation services, project work and for companies with an existing IT department that require additional resources.
Advantages of our Pay As You Go service
Here’s four ways we differ from other providers of ad-hoc and emergency IT support and services:
- No pre-purchase or block-booking required
- Transparent and up-front pricing, charged at our standard hourly rate plus call-out fee
- Guaranteed fix with agreed ceiling on billable-hours
- Full communication and timely progress updates using our enterprise-class ticket management systems
For more in-depth project work a fixed price is agreed for complete project implementation.
Where we can help
Emergencies or ad-hoc problems
We’re here when you need extra help or expertise right now, whether it’s an emergency that requires urgent remote support or a rapid onsite visit (such as a critical server failure) or just a one-off or intermittent issue that needs resolving.
Perhaps you need additional technical manpower for a project, or you want to outsource the whole thing – we can help.
Common scenarios where we can assist include cover for holidays, sickness or other absence, while existing IT staff are on secondments or training, after new project rollouts to provide extra cover.
What we cover
The services we offer cover all of these technical areas and more:
- IT support from 1st line upwards – both remote (tel and email) or we can be present on your premises – including “white-labelling” ourselves as your own in-house resource
- Project management and resources
- Servers – hosted and virtual
- Workstations – including hardware troubleshooting and software cover
- Remote monitoring and alert management
- Network and infrastructure, including communications and broadband, routing, switching, IP services, 3CX Phone systems, Windows AD directories
Who’s this for?
Our Pay as you Go IT Support service is for existing IT departments who want complimentary support or need extra resources and expertise.
We also cater for smaller organisations, at all levels of ICT knowledge. We recognise that small business and start-ups may not want to commit to a monthly support contract, and this is one of the reasons we offer this service.
The next step…