Managed IT support providers tend to use the same management software, have the same suppliers and accreditations, use the same industry-standard processes, and have read the same publications on understanding the business benefits.
Of course, Air-IT will also give you those standard (but important) support features and more:
Interest in your business
- We appreciate that your objectives may be commercial and operational rather than just technical, so we’ll listen first, talk straight with you, and focus on what you need to achieve.
Technical focus too
- We have business acumen and a good ear, but we also have technical-wizards too.
Certifications and enterprise solutions
- We have all the necessary badges, best-practices and certifications – Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, Sophos etc.
A range of support packages to suit you
Convenient ways to get in touch
- Telephone, email, chat, or self service via our Service Hub (online, desktop and mobile app).
- We have SLAs based on priority (the urgency of the issue and the extent of the impact). We stick to these with complete transparency– there are no snags involved or loopholes.
- Our efficient systems and experienced resource are there to help you. You’d have to make a major investment to take this in-house.
Fewer disruptions to your business
- Remote monitoring, management and fixing mean that we proactively stop things breaking and stay out of your way when something needs fixing.
- Sometimes things can’t be fixed remotely, and being local means we’re with you sooner and you’re up and running quickly.
Value for money
- We’ll give you monthly reports on the work we’ve done for you, so you’ll soon know if you’re not getting value for money and transparency of service.
ITIL and ISO compliance and accreditation
- We follow industry best practise for operations and organisation, with a bit of entrepreneurial spice and enthusiasm to round it all off.
A great team of techs
- We have a very low staff turnover – happy people means good customer service and is (we think) a sign that we’re getting things right.