Service Hub Key Features
Using Service Hub will also help our Service Desk to deliver much faster resolution times and a better service to you and your staff.
Key features include:
Log and manage support tickets
- You can quickly and accurately log tickets using drop down menus and forms for faster fix of common issues. You’ll be able to view existing tickets for updates and progress – quick, simple and saving you a phone call.
Approve support requests for staff
- If you’re a decision-maker or responsible for your company’s ICT – you can manage and approve support requests for your staff.
Integrated live chat
- You be able to interact directly with a technician all through your support request from start to finish – deal with a real person in real time rather than an automated response.
Pop up alerts straight to your desktop
- You’ll receive important messages about your ICT directly on your screen – always keeping you informed about any issues that may affect your performance or business.
Automatic login with integrated security
- Service Hub launches when you start your PC (desktop version). There are no passwords to forget, you’ll be logged in automatically – safely and securely – making it quick and easy to use.
Built for mobility
- The web based version allows full access to all features on any platform and any device – ideal when you’re out of the office and on the move.
Extensive knowledge base
- You can access our extensive library of training resources and self-help guides helping you to solve common issues yourself. This is an area which we’ll develop further over time that can include information bespoke to your business and systems.
Request & Manage quotations
- All users can request quotations from us and decision makers can view, amend and approve any quotes that we’ve issued to your account.
- Authorised users such as billing staff can search and access any invoices we’ve generated.
Need help or more information
If you’re having any difficulties using Service Hub, need more information or want to arrange training, please call our Service Desk on +44 (0)115 860 2094 or email email@example.com