Due to continued success, Air-IT have an exciting opportunity for a Provisioning Executive to join our projects team. Founded in 2005 Air-IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Provisioning Executive – Job Specification
As a provisioning executive at Air-IT you will be responsible for the processing and provisioning of telecoms services including mobiles and broadband. Attention to detail is fundamental as you will be responsible for ensuring communications and services are delivered accurately. The role involves a range of customer service activities and communication is key as you will be working with customers, suppliers and internal departments to ensure that the customers’ needs are met.
The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running. Therefore, experience in a similar role within the telecoms industry is desired. A passion to provide outstanding customer service and deliver results is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provisioning and ongoing support of mobiles, telecoms and data connectivity.
- Communicate with clients regarding orders and provide provisioning progress updates.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding orders and provisioning progress.
- Accurately create and update tickets within our CRM system.
- Assist with the provisioning of services with third party suppliers.
- Analyse data and provide appropriate reports.
- Deal with client queries.
- Process and ship hardware orders.
- Keep up to date with supplier products, processes and portals.
- File electronic copies of customer agreements and other paperwork.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and skill set, although full training can be provided for candidates with no previous experience.
Healthcare, pension and a wider range of competitive benefits are also included.
If you would like to apply for this position, then please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 6-weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Relocation fees will not be provided and we will only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies please.