Due to continued success, Air-IT have an immediate need for a first-class Account Manager to join our Client Services team.
Founded in 2005 Air-IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Account Manager – Job Specification
As an Account Manager at Air-IT you will help our customers achieve success using technology. You will be the first point of contact for your client’s technology needs, identifying the best solutions for their business from our portfolio of services and providing advice in the latest technologies. The role is varied and demanding, from day one you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts ensuring client retention and proactively identifying opportunities for growth.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced account manager from a Managed Service Provider background, or as an absolute minimum, significant experience working in ICT sales and account management. You will have the ability to balance multiple relationships, communicate well and deliver results. The applicant must own their own car and have a valid UK driving license & insurance.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with clients by providing relevant, expert technology and communications advice.
- Exceed customer expectations with a proactive, perceptive approach.
- Develop proposals that encompass the customers needs and objectives.
- Identify profitable opportunities within existing clients.
- Work with all departments to ensure outstanding customer service from end to end.
- Identify dates of client’s subscription renewals to encourage renewals and/or upgrades.
- Undertake equipment audits and consultancy around client systems.
- Manage supplier relationships, in order to ensure the best prices are obtained for clients.
Competitive salary, negotiable dependant on experience and skill set in addition to healthcare, pension and a range of wider benefits.
If you would like to apply for this position, then please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 6-weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Relocation fees will not be provided and we will only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies please.