Due to continued success, Air-IT have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our in-house marketing team.
Founded in 2005 Air-IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Marketing Executive – Job Specification
As a Marketing Executive, you will work alongside our in-house marketing team ensuring that the Air-IT brand and services are presented effectively and are highly visible to our target markets. You will be responsible for the creation, development and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns in line with the marketing strategy and plan.
Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or hold CIM qualifications. You should have previous experience in a marketing role, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Creating original copy and supporting photography for a wide range of mediums including internal and external marketing communications (e.g. websites, press, email, social media)
- Maintaining and developing company websites (corporate and ecommerce), keeping them up to date with regular new content and product information
- Supporting optimisation of company websites for brand exposure and lead generation via effective SEO and PPC campaigns
- Developing and posting regular social media content utilising curated and original resources including blogs, videos, photography, case studies and other corporate assets
- Planning and attending various events in line with the events calendar (e.g. exhibitions, trade shows, charity and sport events, business and training seminars)
- Managing and delivering a wide range of email marketing campaigns in order to keep clients updated and generate new business leads
- Keeping marketing data up to date and compliant with data protection regulations
- Supporting the production of sales and marketing collateral for printed and digital formats (e.g. videos, datasheets, brochures, case studies, infographics)
- Undertaking and assisting market research activities (e.g. surveys and competitor analysis) and reports to contribute to the continuous improvement and ongoing development of the marketing strategy and wider business interests.
Interested? You will need:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with high standards of English language
- Proven ability to write engaging content for various mediums
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and innovative; able to “think outside the box”
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours (on occasion)
Experience with any of the following applications will be advantageous: WordPress, Google Analytics, WooCommerce, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or GIMP.
An understanding of marketing best practice is desirable e.g. awareness of regulations such as GDPR.
Occasional evening and weekend work will be required to support marketing events so a full and valid UK driving licence is essential.
As well as a fantastic working environment, we can offer an excellent package, including:
- Competitive salary – negotiable dependant on experience and skill set
- 28 days holidays including public bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare
The successful candidate will be based at our modern and newly refurbished offices in Sandiacre. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
If you would like to apply for this position, then please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 6-weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Relocation fees will not be provided and we will only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies please.