Discover how your business can safely navigate the roundabout of data compliance and information security at this exclusive breakfast briefing on Tuesday 16th July.
Date: Tuesday 16th July
Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
Price: Free, booking essential
Venue: Air IT, The Technology Hub, Unit 7 Interchange 25 Business Park, Bostocks Lane, Sandiacre, NG10 5QG
At this round-table event, we’ll be sharing the latest updates on data protection regulations, including notable breaches and fines as GDPR marks its first anniversary. You’ll learn steps you can take to protect your business and users from cyber threats, and what to do when the worst happens.
Taking place on Tuesday 16th July, from 8.30am – 10.30am, this free breakfast briefing will provide you with the tools and understanding you need to effectively manage and protect your data in a growing threat landscape.
With vast experience across cyber security and data compliance, Air Sec’s Lee Johnson and JS Data Protection’s Mark Povey will be putting their knowledge and expertise on the table, so you can keep up-to-date with everything you need to know.
What you’ll learn
- The latest developments in data protection and information security
- GDPR one year on – breaches and fines issued in the first year since implementation
- How your business can stay in line with regulations
- The most common (but hard to spot) tactics used by cyber criminals
- Practical steps to protect your business and end users from cyber crime
- How to build a cyber safe culture at your business
- The implications of a breach – and what to do as a last resort if it all goes wrong
This event is limited to just 12 delegates, so please book your place today to avoid disappointment!