Protect your organisation from the latest threats and thrive in today’s quickly changing cyber landscape. We’re teaming up with The Business Desk, Nelsons Law Solicitors and AT&T Cybersecurity to bring you this exclusive event.
Date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Time: 9am – 10.45am
Location: Nelsons Law, Leicester
Price: FREE! Booking essential
With over half of businesses in the UK reporting a cyber attack in 2019 (Hiscox), ensuring your business has the appropriate defence systems in place has never been more important.
Join our high-profile panel and hear from the experts on the vital issue of cyber security and the pivotal role it can play in the success of your business.
- The security tools no longer adequate to protect your assets and data
- Best practices to ensure your business trades securely
- The latest updates in the cyber landscape
- How to build a cyber safe culture within your organisation
- Your data protection obligations explained
Meet the speakers
- Lee Johnson, Chief Technology at Air IT and Head of Air Sec
- Harpeet Sandhu, Partner and Head of Commerce and Technology at Nelsons Law
- Brian Low, MSSP Channel Account Executive at AT&T Cybersecurity
Who is this event for?
This event is suitable for business leaders and those who are responsible for cyber security within their workplace.
Sorry this is a past event, but please look out for more webinars coming soon by checking out our blog where you can also subscribe to our newsletter for the very latest updates.