Is your business getting started with remote working and looking for the right tools to enable your team? At our upcoming webinar, we’ll be sharing the full scope of Microsoft Teams and how to ensure your employees are supported with everything they need, as well as revealing some hidden gems within the platform.
Date: Thursday 9th April 2020
Time: 1.00pm – 1.30pm
Price: FREE! Booking essential
Location: This is a virtual event – you’ll find joining details in your booking confirmation email.
With remote working now essential where possible, organisations are calling on their technology to support business continuity and ensure employees stay connected. Whilst millions of organisations already benefit from Microsoft Teams, many had not previously made full use of its capabilities to support employees beyond the physical boundaries of the office – until now.
More than just instant messaging, Microsoft Teams allows employees to stay connected and remain productive by working collaboratively from anywhere, on any device.
In our latest webinar, Air IT’s Chief Technology Officer, Lee Johnson, will share everything you need to know to work remotely using Microsoft Teams. You’ll learn how to successfully implement the platform within your business to maintain operations as normal and support your team during this uncertain time.
- Microsoft Teams overview
- How to share files and access company documents securely
- Quick steps to setting up online meetings with audio, video and screen sharing
- Effective methods for live collaboration on documents with coworkers
- Integrating with Microsoft planner for shared task lists and project planning
- Setting up Teams Audio Conferencing and choosing the right licence for your business
- A guide to Teams Rooms Systems, enabling virtual meetings and collaborative work
Who is this webinar for?
This event is suitable for business leaders and those who are responsible for operations, remote working and IT within their workplace.
Sorry this is a past event, but please keep your eyes peeled on our blogs for our upcoming webinars!