- Location: The East Midlands
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Due to continued success, Air IT have an immediate need for an experienced Account Manager to join our Client Services team. Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We are a vibrant, fast paced technology company who take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As an Account Manager at Air IT, you will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of managed service clients, building lasting, professional relationships. You will be the first point of contact for your customers’ IT needs, identifying the best solutions for their business and providing expert advice. The role is varied and demanding, from day one you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of accounts ensuring client retention and proactively identifying opportunities for growth.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced IT Account Manager/Technical pre-sales consultant from an IT Managed Service background, who is able to demonstrate how they have successfully enabled IT to better a client’s experience. You will have knowledge/exposure of SME infrastructures, and be able to identify weaknesses in a client’s infrastructure, whether this be end of line assets, IT resilience, non-compliant hardware/software, enabling technology to drive efficiencies etc. You will be driven and have a passion for providing outstanding customer service, as well as driving results.
- Build and maintain a trusted relationships with an assigned portfolio of managed service clients (Onsite and Remote locations)
- Assist our clients by translating their business strategy into an IT Strategy, and identifying the opportunities
- Attend regular client review meetings, articulating IT strategy into an easy-to-understand language/road map
- Identify and present IT technical solutions to meet client requirements
- Work with technical roll-out teams/project managers to spec out/quote project work, and engage with client communication
- First-class communicator with a customer-centric approach
- Ensure assigned opportunities, tasks, action lists are updated and completed regularly to a high standard
- Quote and negotiate for equipment and services that are a best fit for the client
- Increase penetration of new and existing services across the assigned clients
- Work closely with colleagues, including technical/solution architects and project managers, to understand business requirements
- Identify the dates of client contract renewals and undertake appropriate sales activities to encourage renewal and/or upgrades
- Work with the Service division (Service Desk/Service Delivery) to ensure outstanding customer service is delivered from end to end
Interested in working with us?
We want to hear from people of outstanding ability or potential. To apply for this position, please submit your application using the form below.