- Location: The East Midlands
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Due to continued success, Air IT have an exciting opportunity for a BI Analyst to join our team. Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As a BI Analyst at Air IT you will be responsible for developing and managing BI solutions to support the business and deliver reporting for both internal operations and clients. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and translate into successful BI reporting and dashboards. You will generate, edit, support and troubleshoot data reports and dashboards to ensure that reporting needs are effectively and consistently met.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced BI Analyst with the ability to deliver results. You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will be an effective communicator, with the ability to work with various stakeholders to gather requirements and translate into successful BI reporting.
- Consult with business stakeholders and clients, gathering data and understanding MI and reporting requirements
- Clearly communicate technical information to audiences with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Consult with our customers to implement our BI as a service to transform business processes.
- Provide BI and MI reporting for a vast customer base
- Translate business requirements into successful reports, dashboards and alerts that meet the business needs identified
- Generate, edit and support data reports and dashboards
- Carry out troubleshooting, identifying and resolving any data reporting issues that arise
- Assist with the monitoring and maintenance of internal KPIs
Essential Skills and Experience
Interested? You will need:
- BI experience in an IT environment
- Basic SQL experience
- Experience working with PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Current and valid UK driving licence
Interested in working with us?
We want to hear from people of outstanding ability or potential. To apply for this position, please submit your application using the form below.