- Location: The East Midlands
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Due to continued success, Air IT has an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Procurement Executive to join our Client Services team. Founded in 2005, Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As a Sales & Procurement Executive at Air IT, you will be responsible for supporting the Client Services team and carrying out all procurement activities. You will act as sales support, answering customer queries, completing quotations and fulfilling client order requests. This role incorporates a range of customer service activities and communication is key as you will be working with customers, suppliers and internal departments to ensure that the customers’ needs are met.
The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running, therefore experience in a similar role within the IT & Communications industry is essential. This is a varied and fast paced role, therefore excellent organisation skills and attention to detail is fundamental.
- To act as a central point of contact for the Client Services team for all customer procurement activities.
- To manage our supplier relationships and conduct regular reviews in order to secure best value for Air IT and our clients.
- To provide quotations to clients for standard services and products provided by Air IT as requested by account managers, inbound enquiries or any accounts you are directly associated with in a timely manner.
- To follow-up quotations and customer requests to affect a logical conclusion.
- To take clients order requests through supplier ordering, project management (when required) and delivery/implementation to meet a client’s requirements.
- To provide or assist in the evaluation of monthly re-occurring charges/commissions and bill reviews to ensure billing accuracy between provider, end-user and Air IT.
- To work autonomously as well as in partnership with the account managers to develop/deliver/follow-up targeted marketing campaigns to positively effect revenue income and account services penetration.
- To provide occasional assistance to the management team in the form of line of business product demonstrations.
- To respond to clients’ requests, queries and problems and to resolve them as effectively and efficiently as possible, to maintain client satisfaction
- To accurately create and update tickets within our CRM system, to remain familiar with any ongoing issues and to be able to take appropriate steps to enhance service where appropriate.
- To use software technologies to analyse data and provide appropriate reports, in order to enhance the Company’s service offering.
- To deal with client queries (non-support related) to ensure client satisfaction is maintained.
- Experience in IT & Comms industry
- Experience in a Procurement role
- Sales support experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for customer service
Interested in working with us?
We want to hear from people of outstanding ability or potential. To apply for this position, please submit your application using the form below.