- Location: The East Midlands
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Air IT is inspiring and enabling businesses to transform and succeed using technology. We are a vibrant and fast paced technology company ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We aim to amaze; providing a fantastic place to work where staff are happy, thrive and grow. We employee Great People who are able to demonstrate our core values of Innovation, Commitment, Excellence and Community.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a newly structured team, supporting the Head of People and Culture in a growing business with 60+ staff. As a Workforce Planning and Development Manager you will lead recruitment and be an expert in workforce/resource planning. You will ensure that talent is readily available in the business now and in the future, whilst taking responsibility for the development, management and reporting of the workforce plan.
This is a fast-paced, demanding role, that requires strong stakeholder management, a proactive approach and the ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail. If you are looking for a challenging, hands-on role, and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
- Lead on the development and implementation of the workforce plan
- Identify talent pools to ensure that critical/scarce role can be filled and that succession plans are in place
- Monitor and report on resource and demand changes throughout the business
- Support the Senior Leadership Team on change and transition to assist with the achievement of the workforce plan
- Construct role profiles to accurately describe the responsibilities, competences, deliverables and outcomes required to successfully fulfil roles
- Ensure that role profiles are reinforced by a detailed skill and competency matrix, identifying a blended training framework across the business
- Identify skills and training gaps in line with Performance Review and recommend priorities for learning and development
- Manage an in-house recruitment service to attract and select the right talent into the business
- Structure a multi-stage recruitment process that increases the quality of staff selection and efficiencies in hiring and retention
- Ensure that the onboarding process is fully integrated with recruitment
- Experience in a similar HR/Resourcing role
- Ability to demonstrate working with change and transformation
- Proven results working with senior stakeholders and evidence of implementing long term plans
- CIPD Membership is desirable
Interested in working with us?
We want to hear from people of outstanding ability or potential. To apply for this position, please submit your application using the form below.