Domain Name Management is an extremely important managed service that we provide, often overlooked by many businesses.
Maintaining your company’s Domain Name is very important because of the following reasons:
- Without it, any web presence you have will be lost: customers and suppliers will not be able to find you on the Web. This is inconvenient, but could easily lead to embarrassment and loss of business
- Your company’s email systems will fail without correct domain registration
- Very likely, the good security of your ICT infrastructure is linked in to security certificates that are tied to your domain name. If this fails then not only are you at risk, but all sorts of other services may begin to fail, such as remote access to your systems.
Registration is subject to regular renewal
It can be a headache to ensure that renewal is timely – in addition to the risks mentioned above. If you miss your renewal your domain could ultimately be snatched-up by a third party, such as a competitor.
Similarly, any changes to your domain registration details that are needed can be complicated.
This is why we chose to offer this service. As a Nominet Accredited Channel Partner we can take care of registration and renewal on your behalf.
Why Air-IT for domain name management?
We’re one of Nominet’s advanced Channel Partners, meaning:
- We’ve met Nominet’s highest standards as a partner
- We have direct access to the domain name change facility
- We have the right to fully manage domain names on behalf of third parties
- We’re accredited to deal with customer services issues around domain registration and renewal
- We have the right to transfer expired domain names
Renewals and reminders
- We have automated processes to track the lifetime of your registrations. This means you will never have to worry about missing your renewal, or have concerns about any of the issues listed above.
To find out more about our Domain Name Management services or any of our ICT services, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to an expert member of our team.
Experience & expertise
All our technicians are fully trained with years of experience under their belts. You get the experience and expertise at a fraction of the cost of employing and training your own team.
Help & advice
With constant changes in technology it can be tricky to ensure that everything is working optimally and that you have the best systems in place for the job. We’re always there for a friendly discussion about options and features if you need us.
Optimise for success
We make technology work hard for your business. The solutions we’ll recommend will be totally aligned with your objectives, to support your growth and overall success.
Secure more business
Boost your reputation and increase your chances of securing new business – certification is a minimal requirement for Government contracts.
We're your local experts
Our team of 60+ experts are here to help both remotely and on-site. Our HQ is conveniently located next to J25 of the M1 which means our field engineers can quickly visit when issues cannot be resolved remotely by our Service Desk.