Quality and service management
- To ensure our quality of service we work to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and in accordance with the ITIL Service Management framework. We fully understand that continuous monitoring and improvement of our services is critical to our success and a key point of differentiation from other less service-driven ICT providers.
- We ensure the highest standards through best practices and the continuous review and development of our processes, procedures and systems, in accordance with our ISO and ITIL standards.
- One of the five stages of ITIL is Continuous Service Improvement (CSI). This is something we’ve always done, before there was an acronym or a book telling us what to do.
Find out more about our best practices and standards for IT service management below.
- We always read our clients’ feedback and have a very high response rate for our post support case customer satisfaction surveys – in fact our average response rate is over 15% far exceeding industry averages.
Improvements from within
- We’re committed to providing our staff with an enjoyable and fulfilling working environment where they can develop, progress and be empowered to help us improve.
- We have a whole ticketing system dedicated to staff suggestions to help us make on-going improvements to our services.
Third Party Assessment
- We put ourselves up for assessment by third parties to check whether we’re missing something. And our MD is notorious for asking awkward questions, but it encourages us all to ask questions in turn, and to try better ways of doing things.