Why you need Cloud Backup
Every business is dependent on its ICT and the critical files and data they have. This means that the ability to recover from almost any sort of natural disaster, an operational crisis, or even simple data corruption or loss, can be necessary for survival.
This has always been difficult for SMBs. Backup solutions have been difficult to configure and manage, and a truly flexible and reliable solution has tended to be expensive.
Backup solutions often require a large up-front capital layout on hardware and specialised software, taking it beyond the reach of many businesses.
With our Cloud Backup solutions, this is no longer the case. You can protect your business without it costing a fortune in time or money.
Features of Cloud Backup
These are some of the advanced features of our Cloud backup service, now within reach of all sizes of business.
- With Cloud backup there is no up-front expenditure on hardware or software. Payment is on a predictable monthly subscription model.
Restore available anywhere
- In a worst case scenario, with our cloud backup solutions, you will be able to restore your information, files and systems to other locations, and this might save your business in unforeseen situations such as flood, fire or theft.
Different levels of backup
- You can decide whether to back up files, application data (such as Exchange email or SQL databases), or whole computer systems. This makes it quick and easy to restore your data – just what you need.
Archives and versioning
- You can archive files to save space, or comply with any requirements to keep data for minimum periods of time. Sometimes it’s just useful to retain older versions of files for reference or to cover yourself against accidental loss, deletion or file corruption.
Security and privacy
- Our Cloud Backup is secure, reliable and private. This is critical when your company’s data is in the cloud.
- 99.999% uptime
- 24×7 physical security on the Data Centre
- Your data is fully encrypted to ensure privacy (AES 128-bit, AES 256-bit, or 448-bit Blowfish), further assisting you in achieving compliance standards
- Your data is backed up to devices hosted solely in the UK
- Our Data Centre is ISO 27001 certified
An automated process with support
- Once configured, Cloud backups take place automatically, and we monitor them 24/7 so if any issues arise they can be quickly resolved. If you need to restore data, then a quick call to our Service Desk will set everything in motion for a speedy recovery of data.
Why Air-IT for Cloud Backup SOLUTIONS?
You’re in safe hands with us. We’ve got the necessary expertise in backup solutions and other managed services, whether in the Cloud or otherwise.
Your long-term benefit
We know that your commercial success leads to success for us. For this reason, we know that a long term working partnership is vital.
We always give the best, impartial advice, and provide transparent pricing (no hidden charges or costs) for our online backup services. Ongoing service quality is paramount, and customer service is or number one priority.
Expert ongoing support
Our remote support provides unlimited Service Desk access via telephone, email or online portal, from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday. We can also offer out of hours cover if that’s what you need.
All our front line staff are fully trained and technically certified. This is the best way to be sure we resolve any issues you might have quickly and with as little fuss as possible.
Finally, we perform 24×7 monitoring of your Cloud backup solutions to ensure everything has worked as expected. It also helps prevent any issues because we spot any warning signs.
This means your backups are dependable and will be there when you need them.
We also offer sophisticated on-premise and hybrid-cloud business continuity solutions for medium to large organisations.