Protecting your business critical data
Our Managed Backup service will help you protect yourself and minimise the risk of lost information or company data. This can happen easily, either by human error, such as file deletion, or by accident – such as data corruption or hardware failure.
Having something in place will:
- Minimise risks to your operations, and ultimately help prevent loss of revenues
- Contribute towards your Business Continuity plans and implementation
- Peace of mind – you’re protecting the business
Who’s it for?
We have solutions for all sizes of organisation, from small businesses right up to medium-sized organisations. We also have enterprise-level Managed Backup as a component of Business Continuity solutions.
We also offer a simple and cost effective Cloud Backup service for SMBs.
Whether you are a business owner or you’re responsible for ICT and information security as part of an internal IT team, we’d be happy to help.
What is included?
Managed Backup is primarily concerned with recovering lost data or information.
- There will generally be one or more storage devices to keep copies of your files and data, together with software that allows your backups to be scheduled and managed
- You will often be able to archive files too, freeing up resources in favour of the files and data that you’re currently working on
- The technology is low in maintenance – it doesn’t require much intervention but is reliable – it is there when you need it.
Benefits of Managed Backup
- Peace of mind through minimum risks
- Optimal protection of investment in hardware and software
- Better budgeting planning through flexibility and scalability
- Adjustable balance between performance and costs
- Contributes to wider Business Continuity planning
- Reliable and secure
- IT support and advice included
- Minimum footprint in your business – remote management and monitoring
- Comprehensive cover – servers and workstations
How Air-IT can help
Backups need regular checking – you need them to be reliable since the future of your business depends on them.
With our experience, and our extremely strong relationships with vendors, we’re in a great position to ensure that your data is safe and that your backup is a reliable and failsafe solution.
Optimal backup configuration
- Configuring and setting-up the scheduling is necessary if you want optimal use of your hardware and storage, optimal file-recovery options, and minimal disturbance to the day-to-day running of your systems. Changes in circumstances may dictate revised configurations and schedules too.
On-going support and checking
- Not only will we be there to handle your high-priority recovery requests, but we’re also proactive in handling any alerts.
Scalability and savings on hardware
- We also monitor the routine operation of your backups, so we’re able to let you know well in advance of any issues with capacity of your storage or network bandwidth.
- We can also help optimise the way your backups run to create the best mix of performance, resource utilisation, and recovery flexibility for your needs. And we’re also here to advise on options when the time comes to upgrade to a more comprehensive solution as your business grows.
On-premise, Hybrid or Cloud
- We have options for a mix of local backup devices and backup services hosted in our secure Cloud. This gives you a spread of options, from fast file recovery to a remote disaster recovery in new premises option.
- With our checks, the maintenance burden on you will be almost negligible, but the other side to this is managing resource utilisation.
- We will also monitor this for you, so there will be no surprises such as your backups suddenly stopping because they’re out of space. By actively managing them for you, we can prolong their life by optimising the jobs and archiving to the Cloud, and give you plenty of warning prior to any need to upgrade hardware, so you should be able to plan and budget.
- Our Managed Backup services are virtualisation ready, meaning that they cover more than just your files and data – they are also image based, so they understand server virtualisation, and can have your systems back up-and-running in the shortest possible time.
To find out more about our Managed backup and continuity services and how we can help protect your business, small or large, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to an expert member of our team.