6 steps to prevent and protect
Our 6-step managed security process is designed to provide maximum protection from cyber threats and provide a quick and efficient response to suspected breaches.
Our Approach to Managed Cyber Security
- Identify – audit for risks and recommend steps to increase protection.
- Protect – design and implement layered security strategy to minimise risk.
- Monitor – 24/7 monitoring and updates, via industry leading threat-detection systems.
- Detect – early detection and warning systems allow our service desk to take action and limit attack impact.
- Respond – quickly address issues and follow incident management protocol.
- Recover – managed support and resolution with backup and disaster recovery strategy, if required.
A layered approach to Cyber Security
The Cyber threat is constantly evolving. No sooner has one form of attack been addressed than a new one appears.
There’re also many different modes of attack (vectors) – ransomware, phishing, whaling, spamming, virus, web redirection, and human error, for example.
There isn’t a single solution that addresses all the forms of attack. That’s where our approach, known as layered Cyber Security comes in.
Air-Sec our dedicated cyber security division offers specialist Cyber Security through providing Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) in a way that addresses the needs of all sizes of business, including SMEs.
Our expertise spans all of the recommended security layers required to offer comprehensive cyber protection, including training and user awareness, systems, support and planning.
Industry Leading Security Solutions
At Air-IT, we partner with industry-leading experts in the fields of threat management, backup and business continuity to protect you on all fronts. Our team are fully accredited with vendors such as Sophos, Webroot, Cisco, Mimecast, OpenDNS, StorageCraft, and Datto.
1st step to an effective cyber security strategy
Securing your company begins with a thorough assessment of your infrastructure and any potential risks. Our in-depth cyber security audit will review your current setup and provide recommendations to protect your business today, and in the future.