Embracing Digital Transformation
Forward thinking organisations are increasingly looking to digital advancements and new technologies in order to grow and survive in a competitive business environment. But choosing the right technologies, services, processes and people to achieve digital transformation can be risky, time consuming and costly.
With the expertise of our Virtual IT Director, we’ll ensure that your ICT strategy forms a solid platform to aid future growth and success. We will help minimise risks, maximise efficiency and plan to achieve your business goals.
Why Choose a Virtual CIO (vCIO)?
Typically, SME companies do not have the benefit of a board level representative with a strong blend of commercial, leadership and technology skills to direct the process of digital transformation.
Primarily, this is often due to the cost of employing such an individual and the business requirements not necessitating a full-time position. A Virtual CIO is an ideal solution.
Whether you’re an ambitious start-up, SME or commercial enterprise, our Virtual IT Directors can help. With proven skills across a wide range of sectors, we have the experience to design and implement the services, solutions and strategy to deliver a wide range of business goals.
Responsible for ensuring all elements of technology work well together, we’ll make sure your ICT is strategically sound and above all, provides a measured return on investment.
How You’ll Benefit From our Virtual CIO Services
Our Virtual CIO will be a fully present and active member of your team, available at key business meetings and responsible for driving positive change to help you maximise the opportunities ICT enables.
The key benefits to our Virtual CIO services includes:
- Cost effective alternative to an IT Director – less overheads and HR issues
- Development of a technology roadmap in line with business needs
- Independent consultancy and technical advice at all levels from operations up to boardroom
- Informed ICT decision-making and strategic guidance based on business goals and growth
- Cost reduction through procurement support and best management of spend
- Accountability for a positive return on your ICT investments
How a Virtual CIO Can Help
- Budget and cost control – understand the full picture of your IT expenditure and ensure any future spend is based on a measured return on investment.
- Decision making – technical and commercial experience will help you make informed decisions to shape the future growth of your business.
- Communication skills – many SMEs don’t understand technical language but do understand commercials. Engaging with Air-IT’s Virtual CIO will ensure you have someone that can interpret technical jargon into commercially meaningful language.
- Stay ahead of the curve – our vCIO will proactively keep your business ahead of technology curves ensuring you are always aware of the latest advancements and if appropriate, present a business case for their adoption.
- Data management – the management of an organisation’s data is a vital role where confidentiality, integrity and availability are critical to success. A vCIO will leave no stone unturned to ensure the protection of your data with the correct policies and procedures implemented and managed going forward.
- Project management – IT projects need not be undertaken at risk if the team responsible are experienced and capable. A virtual CIO will take the lead and overall responsibility for the implementation of IT projects to mitigate risk and ensure success.
- Scale up or down to suit – our services are extremely flexible and can be configured to suit your business in terms of time and budget accordingly. Hiring a skilled IT Director on a full-time or interim basis can be a costly exercise. Engaging with one of our virtual CIO’s is immediate and requires no up-front fees.
Want to Know More about Our Virtual IT Director & vCIO services?
If you would like to find out more about how we can help your business benefit from a vCIO or to book an initial consultation to discuss your IT strategy, please contact us today on 0115 880 0044.