We work with several companies in the legal sector, including Browne Jacobson and Poppleston Allen. It’s this experience that’s given us the understanding of the importance of a healthy IT infrastructure, for firms operating in the legal industry.
With the constant high pressure, demands and deadlines faced by legal companies, it’s important that you have an IT system in place that supports the following:
- Remote Working: When your employees are working from various locations at all hours, it’s of paramount importance to have an IT system that’s easily accessible: whether you’re sat at your desk, in court, or are out visiting clients.
- Productivity: The last thing you need is an IT issue that results in unnecessary downtime. We’ll have you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Sensitivity: Working in the legal sector, you’ll be handling sensitive information that needs to remain confidential.
Whatever your needs are when it comes to IT support, we want to help. For more information, just give us a call on 0115 880 0044, and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options, and create a tailored package that’s unique to your needs.
Why Choose Us for Your IT Solutions?
We understand the nature of the legal industry, including the challenges faced on a daily basis, and the ever-changing regulatory requirements that you need to adhere to.
We want to give you one less thing to worry about, by providing you with a smooth-running IT system. Here are just some of the benefits we can offer you, if you choose Air IT:
- Whether you require 24/7 support or ad-hoc assistance, we’ll provide you with everything you need. We’ll also create bespoke SLAs; and our business continuity solutions and virtualisation will ensure you can keep working in the case of any incidents that result in downtime.
- We’ll make sure your IT infrastructure is sound, enabling you to work both in the here-and-now, as well as planning for the future.
- Whether you and your employees are working from home, in the office, in court or at your clients’, we can keep you connected through a range of internet and network connectivity options including broadband, 4G and VPN. Our cloud-based working solutions – which includes Office 365, Cloud Backup, Storage and more – mean you’ll have instant, easy access to your IT essentials.
Security and Compliance
- Sensitive data needs to be handled confidentially, and due to the nature of information that’s held by legal firms, unfortunately they can be a target for hackers. However, this isn’t something you need to worry about with us. We take a layered approach to cyber security and by working alongside our specialist cyber-security division Air-Sec, we only work with fully accredited vendors like Mimecast and Cisco, providing managed print, which features secure print options.
- The demands of working in the legal sector means you’ll often be working outside the typical 9am-5pm. We’re open when you’re open: we’ll provide out of hours and remote support and Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) ensuring your IT system is at peak performance at all times. We also have a Service Hub, where you can access support from our service desk team wherever you’re working from.
We’re Dedicated to Serving IT Solutions to the Legal Industry
Make the move from reactive to proactive: we can either fully manage your IT services, or work alongside your existing IT team – whichever works best for you.
- Fully Outsourced: No specialist expertise is required in-house. Instead, we’ll manage your entire IT solution for you. Poppleston Allen’s entire service desk is outsourced to us; which allows their in-house team to focus on other aspects of their job, whilst we handle and resolve any IT issues that their employees have.
- Working with Your IT Team: Sometimes, you just require additional support in your role, and we can provide that. For Browne Jacobson, we provide an out-of-hours service desk for when their in-house IT team are offline. We also act as an overspill resource during normal office hours, for when there are any particularly busy periods. You can find out more about our relationship with Browne Jacobson in our case study.
We pride ourselves on achieving excellence in client service and have chosen a partner that shares this ethos. Air-IT react quickly to resolve issues and never compromise. Service consistently reflects our required high standards and integrates seamlessly.
Head of IT, Browne Jacobson
We’re passionate about providing IT services, solutions and support to the legal industry, and we’re confident we can help you too. Get in touch for a free consultation, and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs, and create a tailored package.