Air IT are seeking a customer focused, experienced and certified 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer to join our Service Delivery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive a strong and consistent service experience.
Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer from an IT Managed Service Provider background, a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
- Supplying a high standard of customer service in line with Air IT’s standards
- Owning, managing and resolving 2nd Line incidents, completing requests and change requests in line with our SLA’s
- Acting as a technical lead in a major incident or priority 1 situation
- Providing an escalation point for 1st Line Service Desk Engineers
- Delivering against our KPI’s
- Effective prioritisation and workload management
- Ensure adherence to our Change Management Process
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both technically and in processes
- Work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards
Skills / Attributes Required:
- 2 years demonstratable experience in a similar role
- Clear and confident communicator at all levels and abilities
- A proven problem solver
- Able to deliver and troubleshoot complex technical solutions
- Strong documentation skills
- Adaptable & flexible
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Good technical knowledge in
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Basic technical knowledge in
- OSx Operating Systems
- PC & Server hardware
Qualifications / Certifications
- ITIL foundation
- MCITP: Server Administrator or MCSE: Windows Server
The hours of work are 40 per week. This is based on a rota, shifts falling between 07:30-00:00, Monday-Sunday. Applicants must be flexible to work additional hours to fulfil the requirements of the job role.