Are you an experienced and driven BI Analyst looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work for the number one Managed Service Provider in the East Midlands?
Air IT are seeking a BI Analyst to join our team. We have an ambitious vision, unique values and an exciting story to tell. People are our greatest asset and we only employee the right people, making sure our employees love what they do and always deliver at their best.
As a BI Analyst at Air IT you will be eager to support our customers to transform their business with BI reporting and process improvement. You will develop and manage BI solutions to support our business and deliver reporting for both internal operations and clients. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and translate into successful and meaningful BI reporting and dashboards. You will generate, edit, support and troubleshoot data reports and dashboards to ensure that reporting needs are effectively and consistently met.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced BI Analyst with the ability to deliver results. You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. An effective communicator, with the ability to work with various stakeholders to gather requirements and translate into successful BI reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consulting with business stakeholders and clients to gather data and understand MI and reporting requirements
- Clearly communicate technical information to audiences with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Consult with our customers to implement our BI as a service to transform business processes.
- Provide BI and MI reporting for a vast customer base
- Translate business requirements into successful reports, dashboards and alerts that meet the business needs identified
- Generate, edit and support data reports and dashboards
- Carry out troubleshooting, identifying and resolving any data reporting issues that arise
- Assist with the monitoring and maintenance of internal KPIs
Interested? You will need:
- BI experience in an IT environment
- Basic SQL experience
- Experience working with PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Current and valid UK driving licence