Are you an effective IT Business Development Manager with experience of driving new business?
Do you enjoy keeping on trend with technology, communication services and IT security?
Do you want to work for the number one Managed Service Provider in the East Midlands?
If you can answer yes to these three questions, then this may be the role for you…
Due to continued success, Air IT have a need for an innovative Business Development Manager to join our successful Client Services Team.
Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As an Business development Manager at Air IT you will help our customers achieve success through new and innovative technology products and services
You will be the first point of contact for new client needs, identifying solutions and influencing their strategy to adopt the best technology, communications and IT Security products/services for their business.
You will work with management, Solutions Architects and the wider team to develop and implement strategic sales plans in order to satisfy client requirement and increase sales revenue.
The role is varied and demanding, from day one you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of accounts ensuring client retention, satisfaction and service excellence is at the heart of everything you do. You will need to be a self-starter and be committed to identifying, managing and converting opportunities and new business leads in line with company objectives.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in an Business Development Manager role preferable within a Managed Service or other technology/ business. Previous experience in Cyber Security services, Power BI and Microsoft Teams is desirable. You will need to have the ability to manage multiple relationships/priorities, be an effective communicator and committed to delivering results.
- Build effective relationships with a portfolio of new clients
- Develop account plans / strategies with new clients by drawing on relevant industry experience and working across the wider team
- Exceed client expectations with a proactive and consultative lead approach
- Identify profitable opportunities and generate new business in line with sales and marketing objectives
- Identify suitable cross sell/upsell opportunity within new opportunities
- Develop proposals/quotations that encompass the client’s needs and objectives
- Maintain accurate and detailed account records including relevant pipeline projections and sales forecasts
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, ensuring that the client experience is best in class
- Attendance and representation at relevant professional events to raise business profile and generate sales leads