Are you an effective Business Intelligence Sales Consultant with experience of growing accounts and driving new business?
Do you enjoy keeping on trend with technology, communication services and IT security?
Do you want to work for the number one Managed Service Provider in the East Midlands?
If you can answer yes to these three questions, then this may be the role for you…
Due to continued success, Air IT have a need for a Business Intelligence Sales Consultant to join our successful Client Services Team.
Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
As a Business Intelligence Sales Consultant at Air IT you will focus on managing a diverse portfolio of Business Intelligence services, building lasting, professional relationships, identifying risks or gaps in their services to recommend suitable actions.
You will be the first point of contact for Business Intelligence client needs, identifying solutions and influencing their strategy to adopt the technology for their business.
The role is varied and demanding, from day one you will be responsible for further extending the client base by actively seeking new opportunities, and working with the sales team to win new business within existing accounts. Satisfaction and service excellence is at the heart of everything you do, You will need to be a self-starter.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a Business Intelligence Sales role preferably within a Managed Service or other technology/ business. You will need to have the ability to manage multiple relationships/priorities, be an effective communicator and committed to delivering results.
- Build strong and positive relationships with a portfolio of clients at various levels within the organisation.
- Develop account plans / strategies for Business Intelligence with new and existing clients by drawing on relevant industry experience and working across the wider team
- Exceed client expectations with a proactive and consultative lead approach
- Identify profitable opportunities with existing client base and generate new Business Intelligence business in line with sales and marketing objectives
- Identify suitable cross sell/upsell opportunity within new and existing base
- Develop proposals/quotations that encompass the client’s Business intelligence needs and objectives
- Maintain accurate and detailed account records including relevant pipeline projections and sales forecasts
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, ensuring that the client experience is best in class
- Attendance and representation at relevant professional events to raise business profile and generate sales leads