Air IT are seeking an experienced Head of Project Management to lead our established Projects team. Assisted by a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for the successful delivery of IT projects to scope, plan and budget.
Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge, and resource of our workforce.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in project frameworks and methodologies, with experience of managing and leading projects teams. A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Full end to end project life cycle, from planning and budgeting to delivery and execution
- Ensure projects budgets are agreed, delivered on time and within the scope
- Ensure change control and risk management practices are fully embedded and effective on every Project
- Leading, managing, and evolving the projects team and identifying the correct resources required for each individual project
- Align the technical skills within the team with our service catalogue to ensure we can deliver all projects according to Air IT’s technical strategy
- To develop our project methodology in relation to Statement of Works (SOW), BAU Transition/Acceptance and Change Management
- Working collaboratively with all departments within the business to ensure smooth delivery of projects and the transition into service
- Produce regular management reporting to accurately state work in progress (WIP), department forecasts and budgetary adherence
- Ensure weekly update reports are produced and disseminated for each project.
- Ensuring efficient resource allocation
- Ensure the ongoing achievement of the departmental KPI’s
Interested? You will need to be or have experience in:
- An experienced Project leader who can demonstrate ability to manage projects of all sizes
- Demonstratable experience leading and managing projects teams with exceptional people leadership skills and an ability to challenge the status quo
- Experience in setting up and running a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Knowledge of Project Management principles such as Agile, Prince2, Kanban, Waterfall, or similar.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Knowledge of Service Management principles such as ITIL (essential) and SDI.
- Delivering multiple projects to tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced technology organisation
- Flexibility with working hours