Air IT are seeking an experienced Professional Services Engineer to join our established team. We have an ambitious vision, unique values and an exciting story to tell. People are our greatest asset and we only employee the right people, making sure our employees love what they do and always deliver at their best.
As a Professional Services Engineer you will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering a range of IT projects including Microsoft 365 and Azure migrations, Windows upgrades and deployments, server refresh programmes and VoIP telephony solutions.
Our ideal candidate will come from a Managed Services background, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience actively delivering projects.
- Successfully deliver projects to the agreed scope within the required timelines.
- Effective communication with the client and Air IT projects team.
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Create and maintain project documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Work with the support teams to ensure successful handover at project completion.
- Work towards and achieve certifications in technologies within our portfolio of products.
- Minimum of 1-year experience actively delivering a range of IT and communications projects.
- Full project delivery experience including scoping, planning, deploying/migrating, testing and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Current and valid driving license and willing to travel to customer sites when required.
- Willing to work out of hours as required by the projects and additional hours where required.
- Appropriate vendor certifications.
- Experience of delivering projects for a Managed Services Provider.
- Creation of technical designs and supporting documentation.
Required Key Technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (2008-2019)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010-2019
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V/VMware vSphere and vCentre
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory and InTune
- Microsoft Azure IaaS technologies
- Microsoft MDT
- Backup Technologies (StorageCraft, Veeam and Datto)
- Firewall Technologies (Sophos UTM/XG, WatchGuard & Cisco Meraki)
- Network, Switching and Routing