Air IT are seeking a customer focused, experienced and driven IT Service Desk Team Leader to lead an established team of IT Service Desk Engineers. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive a consistently strong service experience.
Founded in 2005 Air IT has grown from strength-to-strength and is now ranked as a world leading Managed Service Provider. We take pride in having an employee-centric environment and are strong believers in developing the skills, knowledge and resource of our workforce.
Our ideal candidate will have an IT Managed Service Provider background, a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the performance of technical engineers through objective setting, regular 1-2-1’s, encouraging and supporting personal development.
- Ensuring the team are operating effectively and efficiently to deliver against KPI’s, SLAs and customer satisfaction targets.
- Evaluating and assessing service delivery performance metrics, working with engineers and wider service desk management team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review engineer skills regularly against our customer requirements and develop personal development plans with engineers in line with this.
- Identifying opportunities to shift left.
- Conducting regular call and ticket quality checks to guarantee our high customer service and process standards.
- Recognising opportunities for service improvement and develop initiatives to deliver.
- Engaging with our customers to review service, discuss any feedback and provide ownership of escalations.
- Working as part of the Service Desk team to ensure optimum workforce planning.
- Acting as part of an out of hours management escalation process when required.
- Ensuring your team’s compliance with health and safety requirements, including risk assessment and the Company’s Lone Worker Policy.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
Interested? You will need:
- Demonstratable experience managing and leading a Service Desk Team.
- Knowledge and experience of service management principles including ITIL and SDI.
- Technical experience of Microsoft technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- MSP or similar experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be knowledgeable about service desk system and IT tools.
- Major incident management experience.
- Current and valid driving licence.
- Flexibility with working hours.