An internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity for a Telecoms Provisioning Executive to join our Professional Services team.
As Telecoms Provisioning Executive you will be an integral part of a process driven team responsible for ensuring that data and telecoms services are delivered on time, to ensure the smooth success of our projects.
Customer Service skills are key for this role with a focus on delivering outstanding customer experience. Continually interacting with internal departments, customers and suppliers, the ideal candidate will be confident, efficient and motivated to ensure customer needs are met and results are delivered.
Attention to detail is fundamental as you will be responsible for ensuring communications and services are delivered accurately and within the timescales required. This varied role means you must be able to prioritise and forward plan whilst still ensuring that our customer service is the number one focus and services are delivered within the required timescales.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating and validating work plan tickets from client orders within our project and ticketing CRM systems
- Provisioning of hosted and fixed telecoms services and data connectivity
- Provisioning and supporting mobile phone and mobile data connections
- Communicate with customers regarding orders and provide provisioning progress updates
- Communicate with suppliers regarding orders and provisioning progress
- Assist with the provisioning of services with third party suppliers
- Analyse data and provide appropriate reports to both customers and internal departments
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with all departments within the company to ensure processes are followed and delivered in a timely manner
- Keep up to date and continually improve knowledge on our supplier’s data connectivity and telecoms products, processes, portals and latest legislation
- Accurately create and update electronic records and file electronic copies of customer agreements and other paperwork
Recently awarded CRN’s MSP of the Year, we take pride in having an employee-centric environment where staff are encouraged and supported in developing their skills and knowledge. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who is enthusiastic and engaging. Air IT offer a number of benefits including funded social events, quarterly staff awards and our amazing office space with a number of breakout rooms and even a gym! We think that making sure our employees love what they do is just as important as making sure our clients are amazed.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, working alongside great people, please submit your application using the link below.