Download our legal webinar with Chief Technology Officer, Lee Johnson, and Head of Business Intelligence, Darren Turner who share everything there is to know about Digital Transformation in the Legal Sector.
Webinar: Watch now
Price: FREE download
Location: This is a virtual event
The global pandemic exposed the Legal sector to a range of challenges which could have been mitigated with Digital Transformation action planning. However there is a lot of confusion around exactly what digital transformation is and the best processes to evolve your business from a traditional to a digital mindset.
Watch Chief Technology Officer, Lee Johnson and Head of Business Intelligence, Darren Turner as they share everything there is to know about using technology to transform your business. From your data to IT infrastructure, find out how to prepare your business for the new age of remote working and hear first hand from guest speaker and Air IT client, Bond Adams Solicitors LLP about their digital transformation journey to date.
What you’ll learn…
- The limitations of traditional IT systems
- Making the journey from legacy to modern cloud infrastructure
- Managing evolving cyber security risks to meet data protection needs
- How digital transformation and remote working are transforming the legal sector
- How to share powerful reports and dashboards with remote workers
- Improving your processes for better data quality and management information
Following the presentation, there will also be an opportunity to ask the experts as part of a live Q&A with the panel.
Who is this event for?
This event is suitable for business leaders and those who are responsible for IT or operations within the legal sector. Don’t miss out, register today!
Sorry this is a past live event, but the good news is you can download the webinar for free from the link below!