Why our technology is important to you
A key differentiator between us and so many other ICT Managed Service Providers is that we strongly and genuinely believe in using technology for operational and commercial advantage, and not for its own sake. This applies to our approach to clients too.
For this reason we are not afraid to invest in the best technology available, even if it may appear inconvenient or risky, or even if it requires significant financial re-investment.
The result is that we are ahead of the game and able to provide top quality service in these ways:
- Improving your efficiency and facilitating growth for your company
- Ensuring that you’re getting value-for-money from us in a way that is transparent and honest
- Enabling us to provide premium quality service and fast, comprehensive response and resolution of issues
- Allowing us to pre-empt issues and stop them before they affect your business
- Analysing your ICT issues to identify and resolve the underlying problems
- Minimising day-to-day disruption of your operations
- Offering you visibility around your IT support issues, with updates and audit trails
How we use technology to benefit you?
- We’ve made significant investment into our technology to ensure that we manage your tickets and requests as efficiently and comprehensively as possible. Feeding this information into our KPIs we have the bedrock needed for continual improvement in the service we deliver
- We believe in re-investing to ensure we have the best toolset available
- Where possible we use the same technology in-house as our clients so we share the same viewpoint as you
- We consider the bigger picture and try to integrate our tools as far as is possible: the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts
- We have tools that let us see what is going to happen and when something isn’t quite right before it affects you
- Our technology allows us to work to industry standards and according to best practise (ITIL, for example)
To find out more about our technology and how it can help you, please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 to speak to an expert member of our team.