As much or as little help as you need
Whether you’re a business that wants to fully outsource its installation, upgrade or technology refresh, or an internal IT team seeking complimentary skills – we can contribute further technical manpower or expertise to ensure the successful implementation of your project.
We look at your needs and future goals first, and without compromising on service quality, identify the solution that best suits you.
Our installation and Upgrade Services
Our installation team will take ownership of your project from start to finish – from the initial planning stage, through to management of the project, right down to completion and sign-off.
Your assigned Account Manager will work with you for as long as it takes to develop an in-depth understanding of your needs, company work-flow and how your new solution will integrate into existing systems.
Installation / Project Workflow
Our installation services typically follow three distinct stages – Preparation, Installation and Support – depending on how complex the project is or how much help you need:
We’ll take great care to keep you involved and informed every step of the way. We’ll explain what’s happening throughout the project, at whatever technical level you’re comfortable with. We don’t expect everyone to be technical experts.
Once your installation is complete, we offer a comprehensive menu of value-added services to help you manage and support your technology investment for years to come.
Our technical specialisms
Below is just a small cross section of our technical capabilities, if you don’t see what you need, please get in touch since we cover most business needs.
- Server or systems installations
- Upgrades to existing systems
- Migrations from old to new or upgraded systems
- Virtualisation implementations
- Hosted, Cloud, Hybrid or On-premise solutions
- Telephony, communications and broadband
- Servers, Desktops, Mobility, Peripherals (printers, switches, wireless, devices), Network and infrastructure.
Why Air-IT for installations and upgrades
- We understand we’re primarily a customer services organisation. The technology comes a close second, but you’re our priority. Without you, there is no technical project – this makes us different
- Of course, our techies are passionate about what they do, but they’re also cheerful, friendly, and helpful (we can’t stress how much difference this makes)
- We’re used to team working and supporting the people around us, whether they’re technically-minded or not
- We’re committed to helping our clients, it’s ingrained in our approach and company culture
- Our people have plenty of experience of working for our clients’ ICT Team, fitting in as just part of the team
- Being local is a genuine advantage too – we’re there if you need us. If there are teething troubles we’re there to fix them
- Plus, we also have all the necessary industry experience and accreditations.
If you’d like to discuss our ICT Installation services further or need information or advice, then please contact us today or call 0115 880 0044 and speak to one of our technology specialists.